So, what exactly makes a perfect Christmas? I’ve experienced extreme Christmases that felt empty and I’ve experienced less-than Christmases that were perfectly perfect. I’m convinced it’s all in the recipe. I’m sharing a family secret today! The recipe for a Perfect Christmas!
- People (these can be family, friends, perfect strangers, best is a mix of all three)
- A loving heart
- Some type of food (ranging from a broken loaf of bread to a full-on spread)
- Some type of beverage (anything liquid and edible)
- The Gift – there is no variation here, it is mandatory you use The Word of God, The Bible.
- Know when to chill out and warm up
- Keep your heart open and your mouth shut, this is not optional at times
- The food is secondary – but, it must be offered with peace and joy
- The beverage, again is secondary, but be sure it is love liquefied
- Open The Gift for all to see and hear and experience – better yet LIVE THE GIFT, and invite others to KNOW THE GIFT!
Christmas blessings to all of you.