- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 T oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 7 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 6 eggs
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Sour Cream and Picante Sauce, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle the cheese onto the pie crust.
- In a skillet, hear the oil and saute the onion, green pepper, garlic, tomato, olives, and corn, until tender.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, oregano, and S&P, stir to blend.
- Spread the vegetable over the cheese in the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until frothy, add the cream and beat to blend.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake for one hour and ten minutes, or until the eggs are firm in the center.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with dollops of sour cream mixed with Picante sauce.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. 3 John verse 2
Here’s your printable!