Fresh Corn Salad
- 5-8 ears of corn (this is one item I buy ONLY super certified organic – I refuse to eat Monsanto GMO corn.)
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 cup diced sweet red bell pepper
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- 3 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp good salt
- pinch of Thyme (just a pinch because no one has enough thyme – LOL!)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook corn 3-5 minutes in boiling salted water.
- Immediately drop into ice water (sink)
- When cooled remove kernels
- Toss with all ingredients EXCEPT the herbs.
- Add herbs immediately before serving.
About 10 servings.
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. 3 John verse 2
Here’s your printable! (This recipe is a re-post WITH a printable!)