Feta & Bean Salad
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t finely chopped fresh Rosemary leaves
- 2 cups (9 ounces) shelled Edamame beans
- 1 (15 oz) can Cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 4-5 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cups chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 t Kosher salt
- 1/4 t ground black pepper
- In a small, nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, but not brown, about 30 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Rosemary. Set aside.
- Combine the Edamame beans, Cannellini beans, cheese, parsley, and s&p in a serving bowl. Add the garlic mixture and toss well until all the ingredients are coated.
Combine the Edamame beans, Cannellini beans, cheese, parsley, and s&p in a serving bowl. Add the garlic mixture and toss well until all the ingredients are coated.
4-6 small servings. (Keyword here is “small”.)
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul. 3 John verse 2
Here’s your printable! (This recipe is a re-post WITH a printable!)