Just put everything into your slow-cooker, and turn it on!
- 1 pound shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 (15 oz) can whole peeled tomatoes, mashed
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen corn
- 1 tblsp chopped cilantro or parsley (to suit your taste)
- Broken pcs of tostadas
- Place first six ingredients into slow-cooker.
- Pour in water & broth, put in seasonings & bay leaf.
- Stir in corn & cilantro/parsley.
- Cover, and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or on high setting for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with crumbled, crunchy tostada pieces on top of hot bowls of soup!