Is A New Bible On Your Christmas List?
Well, search no further – Thomas Nelson Publishers have just come out with a real winner!
The Matthew Henry Daily Devotional Bible with 366 daily devotions by Matthew Henry.
Matthew Henry (1662-1714)
Is one of the great saints in history. He wrote extensive expositories of both the Old and New Testaments and he has been read down through the centuries to modern times.
This attractive, hardback Bible includes easy-to-read large print, colorful maps, and smooth-turning pages. The dust cover duplicates the book’s hard cover.
- The complete Bible text is in the New King James Version.
- 366 daily devotions, adapted from his commentary on the whole Bible.
- Line-matched, two-column paragraph format.
- Complete index of devotions.
- Two satin ribbon markers.
- Eight pages of full-color maps.
- Two-color interior design.
- Words of Christ in red.
- Clear and readable 10-point NKJV Comfort Print®.
In My Opinion
Upon my receipt of a free copy, as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid, I began the devotional readings with December 1. I have thoroughly enjoyed each one and plan to use this Bible as my daily reading in 2023.
The Bible can be purchased in the Faith Gateway Store here.
Or, on Amazon here.
Grace & Hope,