Susan Chamberlain Shipe, a writer since the age of eight when she and her neighborhood friend wrote, edited, published, and distributed The Manor News. Things have changed since publishing with the five and dime stamp lettering set!
The Lord delivered a message of Hope deep within Susan’s soul in 2002. Jesus, the Hope-giver met her in her hour of need and her heart overflowed with hope.
Susan is the mom of three adult children, grandmother (aka Mimzy) to Hannah and Simon.
Today, Susan enjoys blogging, writing short devotions and short stories from her downtown flat in central North Carolina, which she shares with her husband of thirty-plus years, Lowell.
She can be found musing weekly at hopehearthome.com
Her life’s purpose: That I may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1:10 (NKJV)
Her life vision: I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in Truth. 3 John 4
The Vine Publications
The Vine Pubs is the organic publishing house of author Susan Chamberlain Shipe. A self-published author of over 15 books.
- A Pruned Branch – a 365-day Devotion/Journal
- How to Have a 100% Organic Raised Bed Garden
- 31 Days of Hope
- 31 Days of Christmas
- 31 Days in Proverbs
- 31 Days in the Gospel of John
- 40 Days of Lent
- 31 Days of Haiku on Black and White
- The Best of HopeHeartHome Condensed Volume
- 31 Days Inside Matthew 6
- 31 Days of Praying Psalm 91
- 50 Days in James
- Ephesians – a 45 Day Devotional
- Family Secrets and Sacraments
- On the Road With Gracee
- The Best of Hope Heart Home 2018
- Five Minute Friday
- How To Work @ Home Productively and Successfully
- Malchus, a Read-aloud Easter Story (ebook only)
- The Miracle of the Manger (ebook only)
All books and ebooks are available on Amazon.