This is a printable – it will print on one 8.5 x 11 piece of paper, landscape orientation! (Left click on it for the pdf)
May hasn’t been our typically full-schedule month. We’ve spent a lot of time at home because our home needed our time! And, of course it’s the season of #yardwork is #hardwork! But, there was Mother’s Day. And, there was girlfriend day. Simon’s 14th birthday. And, not on the calendar – THERE WAS RAIN.
Each bullet point can be prefaced with “I am…”
- Loving: the sunshine today, May 26th. And, the Macho Fern I stole from my daughter’s front porch.
- Reading: Madeleine L’Engle’s Walking on Water. As my friend Tammy Mashburn says, “I’m so surprised you like that book!” I am loving that book!
- Shopping for: Nothing at the moment. I just bought two very happy items from The Country Door catalog. I might be shopping for some casual shirts for hubs this weekend at TJ Maxx.
- Excited about: Spending the first weekend in June with two blogger friends, their hubs’, in a cabin, on a lake and having too much fun.
- Trying: To be content.
- Working on: The book launch for 52 Commands of Jesus for Children. This is my first book launch and I wanted the packets that are going out to the launch team to be special. I am waiting on one more item and then they get sealed and mailed. EXCITED, is an understatement.
- Enjoying: Season 3 of Fixer-Upper. The “blooper” show? Oh my word, for someone who loves to laugh? I was hysterical. Snorting even. My hubs had to come check on me to make sure I was breathing. This past weekend? Simon’s 14th Birthday Celebration (collage below).
- Using: My new stamina treadmill. That.thing.kicks.my behind. I am up to 7 minutes without cardio failure. My goal is 15. Soon, very soon. (Stamina = woman-powered, no electricity)
- Wearing: Thick joggers and a sweatshirt. Yes, it is May 26th. It’s cold.
- Planning: A short road trip to western SC and then all the way to eastern/coastal SC. YES!
- Singing: John Denver’s “Sunshine on My Shoulders” today because it’s the first sunshine we’ve seen in days.
- Needing: A tan.
- Learning: How to properly format a Kindle version of a book, even with a linked table of contents to each chapter. Oh yes, I did!
- Listening to: Still, Hillsong Worship on Pandora. Because.
- Wishing for / Praying for: Healthy relationships in our family.
- Doing: Honestly? the.next.thing.
- Dreaming: Still, our 2020 Vision.
- Hoping for: 3 John 4
- DIY Project: I just completed all new chair covers and cushions, and pillows for the summer porch.
- Not crazy about: the unseasonal wind we have had this past week. Crazy wind.
I created the PDF (above) so YOU could make your own L.I.S.T. = Learning/Inspiring/Soul-satisfying/Things!
In the comments, pick three things and share please!!!
This week I’ll be linking up with Inspire Me Monday, Testimony Tuesday, Tell His Story, Tea and Word, Porch Stories, Coffee for Your Heart, Tune In Thursday, Dance With Jesus, Fresh Market Friday, Glimpses of His Beauty, Salt and Light, Warriors of the Word, Heart Encouragement, Thought-Provoking Thursday, Grace and Truth, Faith-Filled Friday, Seeking God, Glimpses of His Beauty.