reprinted from Carolina’s Natural Health Center
- sore throat or any inflammation or infection in the throat and neck
- ear infections
- nasal or sinus congestion
- upper respiratory infections including coughs, bronchitis, runny nost, etc.
This potent juice will amp your immune system and get you well!
- 1 quart pure water
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar (organic would be good)
- 1 full head of garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
Put water in large pot with garlic cloves, ginger, and cayenne pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer until garlic is translucent and very soft, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and add vinegar and honey. Stir well.
Take a tablespoon of liquid and one garlic clove every half an hour or more frequently until health is returned. You may also pour a cup and sip as desired. You may break a sweat (that’s good)!