It’s that special time of the month when we share what we Learned. What Inspired us. What Soul-satisfying Things were in our lives this first month of summertime! I always rely on my day planner to help me out with this post. 30 days of remembering is a lot! Our June has been semi-quiet. Busy as bees and hopefully, as productive. Let’s get the list out and begin! Preface each with, “I am…”
- Loving: Summertime. Sunshine. Early morning light. Iced coffee. Hydrangeas. Supper on the porch.
- Reading: Remarkable Faith. (Affiliate) link to the book on Amazon is here. I really like this book by Shauna Letellier, she weaves story from between the lines of Gospel accounts of Jesus’ miracles in His faithful followers. That is something I love to do and when someone else does it, and does it well, it’s a win-win read for me!
- Shopping for: An appliance extension cord. Exciting, right? Found one on Amazon for $6
- Excited about: The upcoming four-day weekend. Thank you 4th of July for being on a Tuesday this year.
- Trying to: Process through some hard things. Praying hard.
- Working on: Getting all the launch team blog give-away’s mailed out. #52commands
- Enjoying: Same as loving.
- Using: My stamina treadmill. Every weekday morning.
- Wearing: shorts and capris
- Planning: Thinking about a girlfriend soiree. And, my next book.
- Singing: Been making up a lot of songs. Ask Hannah and Simon!
- Needing: Motivation
- Learning: Over and over and over again: GAKAT. God Already Knew About This (or That)
- Listening to: Can’t change that Hillsong Worship channel on Pandora. Can’t do it. And, podcasts! My friend, Tammy (who blogs here) is a podcast snob!!! And, she’s got me hooked. When I am dying on the treadmill, I listen to inspiring, edifying podcasts on the iPad. Thank you, Tammy for your list!
- Wishing for: Resolution for my friend’s family issue (serious stuff).
- Doing: Not much of anything. As little as possible.
- Dreaming: 2020Vision. Still water.
- Hoping for: 3 John 4
- DIY project: all on hold until fall. Hubs is doing a ton of home maintenance.
- Not crazy about: Bad choices of adult children.
I am grateful to the launch team for 52 Commands of Jesus for Children – the 25 bloggers did a jam-up job of promoting the book. I believe in this book and would love to see it in the hands of every person with little people in their lives. If you are able PLEASE leave a review on Amazon – reviews are critical to the search function on Amazon. THANK YOU!
Now for the month in pictures – thanks Instagram! If you need clarification or explanation about a photo, just ask in the comments!!!
This week I’ll be linking up with Inspire Me Monday, Jennifer Dukes Lee, Tea and Word, Porch Stories, Coffee for Your Heart, Tune In Thursday, Dance With Jesus, Fresh Market Friday, Glimpses of His Beauty, Salt and Light, Warriors of the Word, Heart Encouragement, Thought-Provoking Thursday, Grace and Truth, Faith-Filled Friday, Seeking God, Glimpses of His Beauty.