I did drop in the party to check on a friend.
What even comes to mind when given the one word prompt of privilege. My first reaction was a term I see a lot on feeds. White privilege, but I am not going there. I am going to consider the things I’m privileged with…
- Privileged to be born in the USA – a land of freedom and choice and opportunity.
- Privileged to have had my mom for 62 years.
- Privileged to be Mom to Marni, Mark, and Michael.
- Privileged to have had some tough single Mom years, which formed a lot of strength in me.
- Privileged to have a good husband – one who loves me, my family, and dances in the kitchen.
- Privileged to be Mimz’ to two awesome grandkids.
- Privileged to have always had great jobs after being unwillingly thrown into the work world at 30.
- Privileged to work from home at a real job, making real money!
- Privileged to write and make books, on my own. And, to help others to achieve their desire to be published.
- Privileged to belong to the One True God, through the salvation of His one and only Son, Jesus Christ.
I am privileged and I am eternally grateful for these ten.
What do you consider to be your privileges?