Kate said experience
verb: to encounter or undergo
I’ve had a few
Some have been not-so-good but most have been memorable and I’m thankful I’ve experienced the experience!
- Being a wife (twice!)
- Divorce (very sad)
- Being poor
- Being not poor
- Good friendships
- Road trips with my daughter and two grands
- Road trips with my husband – we went to Alaska this past summer
- Ziplining and other crazy feats
- Chasing cows across meadows, and other farm crazies
- Seeing a whale
- The death of very dear loved ones.
Hope to experience:
- Whitewater rafting (easy rapids, please)
- Seeing the Northern Lights
My greatest experience?
Knowing and being known by God. The experience of surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation [experience] I am to be content. 12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance [experience], I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4.11-13
What experience are you most thankful for?