Kate said drive.
One of those tricky words. Could be verb, or some type of noun. I am no English scholar but I do know words and value them. What shall it be?
I have a strong one. My personal drive has changed over the course of my life.
- to get married and be a great wife
- to have babies and be a great Mom
- to learn to be single, with 3 kids
- to re-marry well and wise
- to have great jobs (I have)
- to live a homestead-type of life in the country
- to write books
- to be published
- to be a phenomenal grandma (aka Mimi, Mimzy, Mimz)
My Drive Today?
- to retire well
- to leave a legacy of honesty, truth, courage, and conviction
- to not grow old and grumpy
- to live frugally
- to remain healthy and strong – within the smart range for 70+ people (Toto, we ain’t 50 any longer.)
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going. Ecclesiastes 9.10
What Drives You?
We all have something or someone. Identify it and then assess. Is it worthy of being driven over? Or, do priorities need to shift? It’s always a good season to do a re-think or a re-take. Share if you wish.