Frequently Asked Questions
I get asked questions all the time by my readers! So today I am going to attempt to answer them all. And, it’s a good week to do something easy here on the blog!
Here We Go
- My favorite food: I love pizza. Hot pizza, cold pizza, great pizza, and not so great pizza. Hubs doesn’t like it at all so pizza is a rare occasion; however, my grandson Simon loves it too and usually saves me some of his!
- Coffee or tea: I like coffee in the morning and and a cuppa tea late morning. I drink my coffee with real cream. I take my tea with cream and honey. Water in-between.
- All-time favorite movie: A Walk In The Clouds. Could watch it once or twice a year!
- Favorite book: Coming Home and The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. I read mostly fiction.
- How many states have I traveled in: I’ll tell you the states I have not traveled in. California, Hawaii, Alaska, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
- Air travel or car? Definitely car – road trip is our love language.
- Favorite color? Blue, every shade.
- How many homes have you lived in? Ten
- Favorite day of week? I really like Monday because it gives a clean slate to a new week but I also like Friday because I anticipate a good weekend.
- Do I have a hero? Here are three famous and two not-so world-famous: Deborah, Esther, and Ruth in the Bible; my Grandma Emily and my mom.
- Do I have a favorite game? Scrabble and I take no prisoners!
- What is something about me that might shock some of you? I have two tattoos, I got my first one at the age of 59!!!
What About You?
So, pick a question and share your answer in the comments! And, we’ll all learn a little something new!
Kathy Walters says
All-time favorite movie: Sound of Music. With me it HAS to be a musical (and I have several faves along that line but……………)……..and SOM is one I saw right after it came out and it has stayed with me through my life. I can sing every song and DO when I watch it. Just a happy entertaining great movie.
I like that one too – one of my mom’s faves as well!
Tammy L. Mashburn says
I love this!!
Movie: You’ve Got Mail
Book: Beach House Memories by Mary Alice Monroe
Coffee black please and a little hot tea on a cold afternoon
Pizza all the time. My Sweet Man doesn’t like it either! You can bet I’ll be eating pizza with the granddaughters next week!
SM doesn’t like pizza? Oh my word, next time? YOU AND I will binge!!!
Kitty Lawrence says
Didn’t know about the shades of blue. Nice to know.
It’s been growing on me!!! Blue, that is.
California is calling your name and we will get pizza (and fish tacos for hubs)
I’ll go with the fish tacos – love them!!!
Michele Morin says
Hey! This is a gold mine!
Hardly, but it was fun!!!