Frequently Asked Questions
I get asked questions all the time by my readers! So today I am going to attempt to answer them all. And, it’s a good week to do something easy here on the blog!
Here We Go
- My favorite food: I love pizza. Hot pizza, cold pizza, great pizza, and not so great pizza. Hubs doesn’t like it at all so pizza is a rare occasion; however, my grandson Simon loves it too and usually saves me some of his!
- Coffee or tea: I like coffee in the morning and and a cuppa tea late morning. I drink my coffee with real cream. I take my tea with cream and honey. Water in-between.
- All-time favorite movie: A Walk In The Clouds. Could watch it once or twice a year!
- Favorite book: Coming Home and The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. I read mostly fiction.
- How many states have I traveled in: I’ll tell you the states I have not traveled in. California, Hawaii, Alaska, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Oregon, and Wisconsin.
- Air travel or car? Definitely car – road trip is our love language.
- Favorite color? Blue, every shade.
- How many homes have you lived in? Ten
- Favorite day of week? I really like Monday because it gives a clean slate to a new week but I also like Friday because I anticipate a good weekend.
- Do I have a hero? Here are three famous and two not-so world-famous: Deborah, Esther, and Ruth in the Bible; my Grandma Emily and my mom.
- Do I have a favorite game? Scrabble and I take no prisoners!
- What is something about me that might shock some of you? I have two tattoos, I got my first one at the age of 59!!!
What About You?
So, pick a question and share your answer in the comments! And, we’ll all learn a little something new!