Diana at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made won this award. She was nominated by Barbie at The Daily Brew.
Now, Diana has nominated me and Hope|Heart|Home for this award. Diana and I met during The Nester’s 31 Day Write this past October. And, we also meet over at Kate’s place every Friday morning for Five Minute Friday! The Liebster Award originated in Germany and it is an award given to bloggers, by bloggers, who don’t have a zillion followers. It’s a fun opportunity to get to know each other a little bit better.
Here are the rules re-adapted by Barbie Swihart, “Here are the official rules, but you will see Barbie’s “tweaks” in the strike-through’s. Making things manageable is what I’m all about these days.”
- Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
115 other bloggers with 200 followers or lessbig or small.
115 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Here are the questions Diana asked and my answers.
1. What is one attribute of Jesus you would like to portray and why? Answer: Humility. Because I believe it is the greatest virtue. I struggle with pride in some areas so to be more like Christ in this area would be awesome!
2. Who is your Bible hero besides Jesus? Answer: Deborah the Judge. Because she was brave, fearless, and courageous. She was confident in the position God had given to her and no one was going to hinder her in fulfilling her destiny.
3. If money was not an object, where would you like to go on vacation and who would you take with you? Answer: Alaska in the summertime with my husband.
4. What is your life verse or favorite verse? Answer: Colossians 1.10 That I may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, bearing good fruit for the eternal kingdom and increasing in the knowledge of God.
5. What is your favorite worship song or hymn? Answer: This week? I’m still pretty awed by Big Daddy Weave’s Overwhelmed!
I am nominating the following amazing women for this award. Your five questions are below. Thank you, Diana, for nominating me.
Anita at Blessed But Stressed
Melissa at The World According to Plaidfuzz
Natalie at Messy Mom
Tara at Praying on the Prairie
Amanda at Airman 2 Mom
Five new questions for Anita, Melissa, Natalie, Tara, and Amanda:
- If you could have been “on the scene” of any event in Jesus’ life here on earth, which one would you choose and why?
- What is your greatest challenge in your everyday walk as a believer?
- Rooster or Owl?
- Weekend getaway with one favorite person – beachside or mountain chalet?
- It’s a snowy weekend. You can’t get out in the car. You opt for a good book or good movies?
Diana Rockwell says
Awesome. I loved your questions. So glad to call you friend.
Anita Ojeda says
Ah, thank you for the nomination! I’ve been sick all week, so I’m just getting around to responding to this conversation ;).