- practice clean and green eating habits.
- exercise each day – not kill myself and not to become a body-builder (LOL)!
- spend lots of time with my Three Best Friends (God my Father / Sweet Jesus / Comforting Spirit).
- pray more effectively.
- be kind.
- love my family with great wisdom and counsel from above.
- exercise my spiritual gifts for His honor and glory.
- work each day with integrity and diligence.
- trust more.
- remember, with joy, those in my life who are gone.
- not to get ahead of God in any area.
These are in no particular order – and they are not resolutions or promises – I am human. I fail. I get off track.
What I want to do – I don’t. What I don’t want to do – I do. (Romans 7.15)
What does YOUR new day look like?